There are no formal admission requirements though the course is recommended for:
- Operators and supervisors working with Personal Protective Equipment and Fall Protection Equipment.
- Wind Turbine Installation & Maintenance personnel.
- Personnel working in building, construction, fabrication, general engineering, automotive workshops and maintenance departments.
- Anyone currently wearing PPE or with a desire to learn to do so safely.
- Individuals looking to enter the Energy sector.
* To gain maximum benefit from this course, applicants should have pre-course experience in the use of a range of Personal Fall Protection Equipment.